Welcome to dealio from PT Digital Vision Publishing (“dealio,” “us,” “our,” and “we”) provide services to you subject to the following conditions. These Site Standard Terms & Conditions (this “Agreement”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website and app, including all pages within website and app (collectively referred to herein below as this “Site”). This Agreement applies in full force and effect to your use of this Site and by using this Site, you expressly accept all Agreement and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Site, if you have any objection to any of this Site Agreement.
PLEASE NOTE: By downloading dealio apps, and on your further agreement for sharing the data for research purpose a metering software gets downloaded and you accept the Agreement and conditions stated in a legally binding manner.
I. USE OF THIS SITE AND THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US
- In this Agreement, the Agreement “you” and “the member” mean the individual completing the registration process to become a member of dealio.
- You agree to only use this website and the App along with the meter, in accordance with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
- Membership in any dealio panel is free and is open to individuals only (not corporations or other business entities). If you want to use this Site, you must complete the provided online registration and fill in the actual data, because this is related to if you win a prize, the data in your account profile must be the same as the data that you completed upon registration when taking the prize.
- You may use only one (1) password to open and access your account, and you may not use another account holder’s password or allow anyone else to use your password, for any reason. You are solely responsible for the security of your user name and password and any activity that occurs under your membership account, whether authorized or unauthorized. dealio will not be responsible for any losses incurred through the use of your password by a third party, except when unauthorized use is directly attributable to the gross negligence or fraud of dealio. You agree to immediately notify dealio of any unauthorized use or breach of your member account.
- Should you forget your password, you may request an e-mail to reset your password by using your username so that you can regain use of your account. This procedure assumes that the e-mail address provided by you when registering is used (or the new one provided in the event of an update).
- You have to be 18 years or older to join this Site. The winners under the age 18, is no eligible to claim the prize. And dealio has the right to cancel the winner whose under 18 and determine another winner.
- The offer by dealio to take part in sweepstakes, surveys or research and any service sent by dealio and your acceptance of that offer by providing the information that we request, brings into existence a legally binding contract between us which shall be governed by the Agreement mentioned hereinunder and any supplemental policies which dealio has in place.
- This Agreement is a contract for the provision of services and nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a legal partnership or the relationship of agent and principal or the relationship of employer and employee between you and the dealio.
II. RULES OF THE dealio SWEEPSTAKES AND POINT
dealio Sweepstakes (”Sweepstakes”) offers entrants the chance to win a prize by contributing designated points and purchasing a ticket. This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Indonesia. dealio reserves the right to change the prize without providing any written notice. Sweepstakes shall ensure that the value of the prize will be equivalent to the product replaced and also the change in duration if the minimum numbers of entries are not achieved. The details of the prizes and how to enter Sweepstakes are set forth in this Agreement. The participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of this Official Agreement.
- When Points are credited to your account, they will remain valid as long as your account is still active. When you deactivate your account, your Points will be automatically is deleted from the account.
- The Points is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchange.
- One Account can redeem the Points only once a day.
- Points that have been redeemed cannot be requested again.
- The Points cannot be transferred to another account.
- Dealio has the right to canceled or retracted points that have been obtained if dealio founded fraud in the acquisition of points.
- Sweepstakes Period:The Sweepstakes period would vary (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Yearly) as designated by the sponsor. The organizer reserves the right to shorten, extend, modify, or cancel this competition if the circumstances so demand at its sole discretion.
- How to enter and win: After successfully joining dealio, the entrant (henceforth known as the “member”) participants can choose to follow the desired panel and each panel has a different set of points or sweepstakes. Participants can choose to redeem points for sweepstakes tickets or exchange directly for prizes. There shall be no limit to the number of tickets a panelist may purchase in a particular draw.
- Winner selection and communication: No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted. The winners shall be determined by the dealio. Notification of winners will be made via email and will likely be asked to complete several documents including ID cards. The name and address of the winner must be the same as the data on the ID card and account profile on the Site. Within 14 days after the winner’s email notification is sent by dealio, the Winner is obliged to take the prize at dealio ‘s office by showing a notification email from dealio include ID card, if it is past that period, dealio has the right to determine another winner. The announcement of winners will be announced on the website and application.
- dealio employees, family members of dealio employees, and dealio ‘s suppliers, clients, distributors and/or sales agents, affiliates, or subsidiaries, promotion and advertising agencies are not eligible to win.
III. CONFIDENTIALITY OF SURVEYS
dealio’s vendor/clients may disclose confidential and/or proprietary information and materials to you as part of Surveys, and such information and materials shall remain the sole and exclusive property of its owner. This confidential information may include but is not limited to, new product ideas or concepts packaging concepts, advertising, and movie or television concepts or trailers, and the text, visual images, and sounds related thereto. By becoming a member, you agree that you will keep the contents and materials disclosed to you as part of all Surveys in which you participate confidential and not disclose them to any third party or use the confidential information for any purpose except for the sole purpose of completing the Survey. If you breach this obligation, in addition to forfeiture of your Points and termination of your account, you may be liable for monetary damages to dealio and/or our client for damages caused by the result of your breach.
Please review our Privacy and Policy, which also governs your visit to our Site, to understand our practices. This Site is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Site if you are a minor.
When you visit Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
VI. NO WARRANTIES
This Site is provided “as is,” with all faults, and dealio makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Site. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
VII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall dealio, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Site, whether such liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise, and dealio, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Site.
VIII. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by dealio. dealio has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that dealio shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by any content, goods, or services available on or through any web sites or services.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
X. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Site, constitute the entire agreement between dealio and you in relation to your use of this Site, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace this Terms & Conditions at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
You expressly agree that your use of this Site and the dealio Points program is at your sole risk. You agree that this Site, all information on this Site, the services offered by this and their functionality, and the dealio points program are provided by dealio or its corporate parents or affiliates, successors or assigns, suppliers or agents, “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE.” dealio is not responsible for typographical errors regardless of source. In addition, dealio does not represent or warrant that the information accessible on this Site is accurate, complete, or current. You hereby release dealio and its affiliates and third-party providers from all liability regarding the redemption and use of any rewards, including any rewards that, after receipt, may be lost, stolen, or destroyed.
XIII. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Indonesia for the resolution of any disputes.